Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY CHILD

I received this from the LORD in the fall of 05. There was a couple at the church I was attending
who's daughter had died of a drug overdose, so tragic! The father was not able to cope with the loss.
I had been led to pray for him every day at noon and one day these words just started to pour out.
I pray that this blesses you as it did him and many others MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Connie


MY CHILD

I am always with you,

you may not see me or feel me

But I am carrying you when

you can no longer stand or walk.

My Child, I have the strength when

you have none.

My arms are sustaining you,

you think you cannot take one

more minute of the pain.

But I am your strength, I am your

fortress, I am that strong tower

that you run to for protection.

As a mother cradles and protects

her child I am caring for you

the same way.

You are going to survive this

hard time.

You will look back and

be stronger than ever before.

Your strength is in me,

you are precious to me.

Just lay back in my arms and

let me minister to you.

You are my child and my tears

fall along with yours.

You are my child and I love

you beyond your understanding.